3.25.2011

Headband fever!

Lately I have been obsessed with hippie style headbands. I just can't get enough, and I keep finding myself thinking about them randomly during my day, as if we're in a relationship. Unfortunately I have none, so I must either make one pronto, or find the perfect one that fits into my small little budget.
(whichgoose)



(image via Marieclaire.com)


And of course, nobody pulls it off quite like Nicole Richie.
(image via hairstylesecrets.com)


I'm also really into the whole turban look, although I have yet to get the guts to try it out in public.


(images via urban outfitters)



(image via lookbook.nu)

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I tried to post this off facebook, bit it didn't work, so I will try again: Do you sew at all? I made headbands from a scrap of fabric and a piece of elastic. I bet you could make something similar!

    ReplyDelete